This product is currently part of a Buy One Get One Free Promotion.
Your free plant will automatically be sent to your shopping cart.
A favourite of both beginners and experts in plant care, Sansevieria always makes it in the list of the most popular houseplants. This classic air-purifying plant features simple yet stunning leaves that take your home styling to the next level. Also known as Snake Plant, Sansevieria exhibits a snakeskin-like pattern on their fleshy, sword-shaped leaves. It works well as a statement piece on a table, counter, or shelf.
- This plant will tolerate low to medium light conditions but will thrive in bright, indirect sunlight.
- Allow soil to dry between thorough irrigations. If you accidentally overwater, do not allow your sansevieria to sit in a puddle in the saucer.
- Once a month in summer is good. Once every two months during Fall, Winter, Spring. Any house plant food will work fine.
- Sansevieria enjoy normal room temperature.
- Use a peat lite soil mix. If you use this type of soil, your sansevieria will soon shoot pups out of the soil.