Shark Fin, also known as Whale Fin, is a rare and widely popular variety of snake plant.
Sansevieria masoniana is often grown as a single-leaf specimen and gets its common name because of the distinctive shape of this wide, paddle-like leaf. This sturdy foliage displays a subtle mottled pattern with a surrounding brown band.
Sansevieria are low maintenance, resilient, and require little attention to grow. These clean air plants remove toxins from indoor atmospheres and produce oxygen at night.
- This plant will tolerate low to medium light conditions but will thrive in bright, indirect sunlight.
- Allow soil to dry between thorough irrigations. If you accidentally overwater, do not allow your sansevieria to sit in a puddle in the saucer.
- Once a month in summer is good. Once every two months during Fall, Winter, Spring. Any house plant food will work fine.
- Sansevieria enjoy normal room temperature.
- Use a peat lite soil mix.