This unglazed clay bowl with a wash finish is the perfect home for a variety of succulent and cactus plants.
Available in two sizes:
10.5" x 4": Comes with a standard sansevieria plant and a mixed variety of cacti and succulents that may change according to crop rotations.
18.5" x 4": Comes with a rhea fantail sansevieria plant and a mixed variety of cacti and succulents that may change according to crop rotations.
- Sansevieria will tolerate low to medium light conditions but will thrive in bright, indirect sunlight.
- Allow soil to dry between thorough irrigations. If you accidentally overwater, do not allow your sansevieria to sit in a puddle in the saucer.
- Once a month in summer is good. Once every two months during Fall, Winter, Spring. Any house plant food will work fine.
- Sansevieria enjoy normal room temperature.
- Use a peat lite soil mix.